We are seeking Swing Shift (5:30pm to 1:30am) clerical support in Ogden, UT, Kansas City, MO, and Austin, TX. Join our team and take advantage of these great benefits!
- Competitive pay: $17 an hour and up based on location
- Retention bonus: $250 after 90 days, $750 after 180 days
- Comprehensive benefits package: 401(K) match up to 6%, employer provided life insurance
- Paid holidays
- On-the-job training opportunities: Records Management, Information Systems Security, Privacy, Information Protection & Disclosure
- Exposure to a large government agency and top 125 federal contractor
Do you have a desire to be part of something bigger?
Join a team who values your experience. Cherokee Nation Federal Consulting is part of Cherokee Federal’s team of tribally-owned contracting companies. We are a trusted team of professionals who can rapidly build innovative solutions. We work around the globe to help solve issues in immigration, national security and foreign policy, technology, health care and logistics. Our businesses serve the Cherokee Nation tribe, where 100% of our profits support building a brighter future for tribal citizens.
Cherokee Nation Federal Consulting is hiring contractor clerical support for the Internal Revenue Service Paper Processing Clerical Support Program contract. This position will perform duties requiring the application of various work methods and procedures, and familiarity with departmental functions, policies and practices. Responsibilities could include, but are not limited to, data entry and filing.
The Following Federal Regulations must be met for employment:
- Must be Federal tax compliant having both filed and paid any taxes due in a timely manner or be on an approved payment plan with the IRS and be current with payments.
- Candidates must be able to obtain a public trust clearance upon hiring.
- Must have an acceptable FBI criminal history fingerprint and name check.
- Must have two forms of identification from the Form I-9 to complete a Personal Identity Verification (PIV) process.
- All males born after 1959 must be compliant with Selective Service Registration law.
- Must consent to credit history check resulting in acceptable determination by the Government.
- Must complete Standard Form (SF) 85 and Optional Form (OF) 306 questions 1, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 16 and 17a via eQIP for Government review.